About Ceramics - China 1. China, as one of the world's most ancient civilizations, it is fair to say that ceramics history is a very important part of China's history. The word "china" clearly shows that the country is the "home" of pottery and porcelain.
2. Blue and white porcelain were created and invented by Jingdezhen craftsmen in the Yuan Dynasty. At that time, the firing technology was very mature. In the Ming Dynasty, Jingdezhen blue and white porcelain were famous for its fine glaze, blue and white rich and gaudy, and various modeling. After that, the blue and white porcelain is more pronounced of technological achievement.
3. Blue and white porcelain is an underglaze color porcelain. The surface is blued pattern, beautiful, clear, elegant, stable in color, not easy to wear, and there is no Lead dissolution and other ills.
Special Collection Function: Collection has existed since ancient times. It can not only realize the function of making tea but also can be used as home decoration. At the same time, it also has a certain value-added space. Under the economic conditions, many tea friends are willing to collect a few pieces of tea sets that they like. There are many kinds of tea sets for collection, and the more popular ones are porcelain tea sets and Zisha tea sets.
Package: 1 x Coffee Pot, The ceramic product are packed with foam and a shockproof box to prevent broken in the long shipping way.
Capacity & size: Coffee Pot: 18.5x20cm (7.28" x7.87"),
Please check the size & volume before ordering it.
Material & place of origin: Blue and White Porcelain, safe and healthy, lead-free, pass FDA and LFGB test. Jing Dezhen, China.Long history. It is an official kiln place in history. Famous all over the world and is known as the "porcelain capital".
Applications: household, office, collection, holiday gifts, gift for a wedding, birthday, Christmas, thanksgiving, and anniversary.
Use & Maintenance: 1. This tea set is resistant to high temperature, wear-resistant, not easy to fade. When using the tea sets for the first time, put the teapot into the clean pot with cold water and boil for about 5-10 minutes. Then remove the pot from the boiling water and set it aside for natural cooling. This step can make tea sets cleaner and safer.
2. Tea sets are pure hand-painted crafts. Available for disinfection cabinet, dishwasher, and microwave oven if the tea set without a colorful pattern. Not recommended to use in microwave ovens or dishwashers if the tea is set with a colorful pattern.
3. There are some small flaws in the production, such as small black spots, small bubbles, and so on, it's inevitable because of firing technology.
Note: Guarantee: If you receive the product with broken, please take photos and contact us after receiving the parcel. We will respond and arrange the second shipping or refund very soon.
Please feel free to contact us if you need personal customization, we support to do wholesale, OEM, and ODM.
Delivery Time = Warehouse Processing Time(1-3 Business Days)+Shipping Time(5-10 Business Days)
Shipping & Tracking Tips:
1. A courier number will be given to you via email once your order ships.
Free shipping to Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, and United States (Limited shipping to the continental United States only, this excludes United States territories such as Hawaii, Guam, and Alaska).
If your delivery destination is not included above, then we might add a shipping surcharge.