About Ceramics - Vase
Ceramics is a milestone in the history of mankind. It was discovered as early as a thousand years ago. It was originally a tool for putting things, and later became a work of art in the Song Dynasty (960-1279). During the popular collection of ceramics, especially vases, more exquisiteness and beautiful. The traditional custom of China considers the Hua Ping or vase, which symbolizes safety or "Ping Ping An An" in Chinese.
The vase is a kind of utensil. The vase has a beautiful appearance and different shapes. Whether it is a celadon vase a white porcelain vase or a colored porcelain vase, it is mostly used as a decorative display and has very good collection value and ornamental value.
The vase color is red, not store the water. The vase is stylish and simple, its design inspiration comes from Chinese cheongsam, elegant and romantic. Ceramic vases are often decorated, and they are often used to hold cut flowers.
1 x vase.The ceramic product is packed with foam and a shockproof box to prevent broken in the long shipping way.
30 x 8 x 8cm (11.8" x 3.2" x 3.2")
Please check the size & volume before ordering it.
Material & place of origin:
Monochrome glazed porcelain.Jing Dezhen, China. Jingdezhen ceramics began in the Han dynasty, excellent porcelain, light in shape, and diverse in decoration. Famous all over the world and is known as the "porcelain capital".
Household, office, collection, holiday gifts, gift for a wedding, birthday, Christmas, thanksgiving and anniversary, etc.
Use & Maintenance
1. Regularly clean the stains on the outer wall of the vase and the water, sand on the inner wall. Avoid using hard objects such as wire scraps to avoid scratching the surface of the vase.
2. Change the water regularly to prevent the long-term sewage from soaking the inner wall of the vase, and the water in the vase will breed many tiny creatures for a long time, which may corrode the vase.
3. The vase is fragile, to avoid hard objects colliding.
4. Away from high temperatures to prevent the vase from cracking caused by excessive temperature.
Guarantee: If you receive the product with broken, please take photos and contact us after receiving the parcel. We will respond and arrange the second shipping or refund very soon.
Please feel free to contact us if you need personal customization, we support to do wholesale, OEM, and ODM.
Delivery Time = Warehouse Processing Time(1-3 Business Days)+Shipping Time(5-10 Business Days)
Shipping & Tracking Tips:
1. A courier number will be given to you via email once your order ships.
2. To track your order, please go to https://www.17track.net/en,enter your courier number and you can track your order.
Free shipping to Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, and United States (Limited shipping to the continental United States only, this excludes United States territories such as Hawaii, Guam, and Alaska).
If your delivery destination is not included above, then we might add a shipping surcharge.
Any other questions, please feel free to contact us: email@example.com.